Josh Hall Web Design Business Course Review 
Learn all about how to excel in your web design business by learning from the master, Josh Hall.
I have followed Josh for some time and have always enjoyed everything he does. When researching a topic or an issue with any of my sites, my first reaction is to search for the topic and add “Josh Hall” to the search – I don’t just want to know how to fix or design something, I want to know if Josh has covered the subject first and foremost. His easy-going style and knowledge – and willingness to share – is a great thing to have in my WordPress and Divi toolbox.
Once I found out he was doing a business related course, I couldn’t wait to sign up. It is a decision I did not regret, and neither will you. The course is exactly what I have come to expect from Josh – and more. Great content, patient and thorough approach – and no stone is left unturned. Josh will instruct you on everything you’d want to know and also will go over topics you never even thought of. He’s been there and made the mistakes (now you don’t have to) and had the successes (and now you can, too).
This course is a MUST for anyone who wants to get serious about making web design into an actual business. I found this course invaluable and so will you!
Click below for more information or to purchase the Josh Hall Web Design Business Course.
What’s included in the Josh’s website business course?
- Everything you need to get your web design business started
- Help with deciding on your business model (freelancer vs agency)
- Info about getting the legal stuff squared away
- All of his templates for proposals, contracts, and other business docs (this stuff is gold and saved me so much time!)
- Advice on how to price your services and products
- Help on how to sell web design and how to find clients (even your first one)
- His whole start-to-finish process of running a web design project successfully – onboarding, getting content, project management, and website revisions, and handing off completed projects to the client.